1.5

I had a heat exchanger go out on my 15 yr old furnace that needed to be replaced in early February. I was told there was a 20yr warrantly from Carrier on the exchanger and no coverage by America's worst.

Not even the labor or the service call to take the heat exchanger out and mail it back to carrier while my family went without heat for a few weeks. I was told no help at all nothing was covered. Total scam outfit please beware of these scammers. Save your money people look elsewhere.

I felt betrayed and scammed and robbed. Please go elsewhere and stay way from this company.

Review about: Americas Preferred Home Warranty Homeowners Policy Claim.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Scam artists did not want to really help anyone.

Comments

dgparham
Americas Preferred Home Warranty Verified Representative

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback. We are unable to locate you in our system.

What is your address or contract number?

Please let me know at CustomerCare@APHW.com

Best regards,

David Parham Americas Preferred Home Warranty CustomerCare@aphw.com | aphw.com

Any intelligent person who buys this *** warranty with this scam American Home Warranty is an ***. Save your money and hire your own person to fix.

I cannot believe this company is allowed to operate. Don't be an *** stay away from this rip off company.

dgparham
Americas Preferred Home Warranty Verified Representative

Hello, Thanks for your feedback. We are unable to locate you in our system.

What is your address or contract number? Please let me know at CustomerCare@APHW.com Best regards, David Parham Americas Preferred Home Warranty CustomerCare@aphw.com | aphw.com

bearcat74
to dgparham #1378856

Contract ran out and I considered it a blessing from you crooks and scammers.